posted by meerrz on Saturday, October 27, 2012 at Saturday, October 27, 2012 ∞
This week is totally a happy week! I managed to get to know a few of my classmates :) but on the negative side, missing my exta22 badly. I miss how we neglected our ITB tutor and came unprepared for miec. god is playing fair and is now giving me some kick-ass hardworking and down to work tutors . I'm happy for them really am but I'm scared I can't adjust to their liking or expectations.
I used to be not nervous at all for presentation in front of the class as we all know each other so what's the deal? Now new classmates new tutors and importantly new atmosphere. Praying that I'll be able to make it thru this sem with a likable GPA,again. I foresee myself getting a C for DSS ok. Period.

Another reason why this week is superb is prolly becos of you too. I mean last thurs, I sat down next to you and wow did we talk alottttttt. To be exact, it's not even talking. It's arguing. You said it out loud about her. Omg second hand embarrassment. :( I'm so screwed and it'll be all awkward around us!
On the plus side, did I just sense you indirectly confessing you liked me hahaha omg *wriggles*
1. I sat down next to you and all your friend started laughing and im like "omg did I have something on my face or what?"
2. Your friend just idk, blurted out I guess. Saying how "the right girl is for you" haha omg I nearly choked! But as delicate as I am, I kept a poker face omg but I was dying inside
3. You played with my phone. Ok it's not like you played with a girls phone means you like her or stuff but...... Omg I was having the thought of you secretly putting your number inside haha how corny is that. But I wouldn't mind though tbh :)

Ok those were the highlights of the day.

I'm still exhausted from the excitement and the heart-pounding moments.
But armeera said let nature take its course so I will............

And if anyone is even reading this, wow you must be judging me rn haha