posted by meerrz on Wednesday, October 24, 2012 at Wednesday, October 24, 2012 ∞
Just hoping you won't land into this space of mine.
Hmmm 2days since we know each other I mean..... It's not that sparkling but idk why my heart races upon seeing you. Never felt this way before for a looooong time and it's kinda a good feeling. Knowing that particular feeling still exists and unfortunately, deepening. Ive seen you 2-3 times but it was just mere glances but woaaaah actually sat beside you in a movie today gasp!!! I mean it's not like I was intending so but we had skinship at times. Damn I was getting antsy afterall.

I am amused to how we easily clicked~ we fight argue and disagree when we just met for an hour how was that possible.

Im not even sure myself if I should try to shake this feels off or try to be normal which in this case, is nonexistent becos being around you isnt normal. I act freely and I felt myself being happier than usual. Kinda appreciate poly life for the time being.

How can feelings developed easily? :(

If I'm being honest, I'm hopin that I'd get caught saying and typing this.