posted by meerrz on Saturday, November 17, 2012 at Saturday, November 17, 2012 ∞
This is officially creepy someone has definitely read my blog and I can't check who was it or why did the anonymous stumbled upon my blog. Just praying it wasn't him or whatsoever. I mean imagine the embarrassment I have to face. Awkward tension.
Speaking of tension, I've been getting the feel that we are not going to talk to each other soon. I cant ok? I can't going around with a poker face acting I'm not having any emotions folding me over. What are you doing, literally. I can't just have those feelings ruining my entire heartstrings like its nothing. Don't give me signals making me look like I over analyzed things. Sucks to let it out here because of the judgement I'll get when I pour this out entirely to someone. I don't want to think that you're just being nakedly too nice to me. Like a guy best friend I'll ever dream of.
Maybe...I shall just confront myself that I won't fall for your kind gestures. So that I won't think you're acting strange towards me, treating me differently from the rest.

I swear if you ever read this entire post. You are a stalker and surely enough youll think I'm a creep. But humans have emotions and emotions can't always be bottled up. To express does helps. Maybe you should try that sometime as well. :)

We don't even know where we're going but here I am sitting w you and I'm glowing.