posted by meerrz on Sunday, October 14, 2012 at Sunday, October 14, 2012 ∞
So sch starts tmr and I'm not even ready. It's like how do I even wake up at 7-8 when my body clock sends impulses to open my eyes at 11 haha yes did use some bio there. Anyway cut my hair today to my original length when I entered poly. Wanted to cut my fringe but omg it grew so long already. What a waste and I remembered I badly wanted to have a long fringe so I could braid it longer and don't look like some dork. Now when I see people with bangs or fringe I felt the running urge to do one T_T Sigh #firstworldproblema anyway tmr my first day 2nd sem with my babies haha wish and hopefully we can get closer tho. :)
Flea next sat!! And Jonas brothers coming and should I even go and see them :(((
My new wall anyway didn't know I wasted a lot on this sobs