posted by meerrz on Saturday, March 24, 2012 at Saturday, March 24, 2012 ∞
On the plus plus plus side! You are going to see new eye candies!!! And maybe you'll get to find you prince charming there hekhek I bet a lot of you must be judging me thinking the most obvious reason why I chose poly over JC is due finding new guys lol shit no. It's just another side note!! It IS a good thing ok. But but but...... I am in accounting. They say business guys haz da brain instead of looks but can I haz both? *squeals*
I have to separate and divide my money to spend on my poly stuff. Id spent around 100 on my blog shop. Includes my $26 nutmeg duck baggu!!! Omg worth the buy and I got my oakham market velvet top!! *fangirls*
On the contrary, today just suck and if you don't want to hear my rant just skip and exit. My sister is a problematic soul. And I'm saying this in a nicest and the sweetest manner as I can. I accidently blue-bleached her white collared shirt which she bought for a school event. Ok fine, I admit im sorry and all. I'm sincere but the fact is that it wasn't on purpose and she's making a whole saga out of this. Like wtf. You can just bleached it again. Me, being someone who can't stand being blabbered at (except for my mom) stormed out of the house. And I swear it was GUILTY PLEASURE at that moment of time. Serve her right for getting her clothes ruined by master me. And you know for a 14 year old, I really wished she doesn't know how to use an iPhone. She bloody sneaked into my phone while I was sleeping and camwhored and sent to her email. I know it's not something worth to fuss about BUT for gods sake!! She just freaking broke through my privacy wall and I hate it ok. And while I was sleeping is going beyond the line. And she just give me a shrug and said "sorry ah" and walked away like wtf?? Giving me that you are so freaking childish 17 y/0 look. today when she found out about her blouse she said "you don't feel guilty issit?" and that was the trigger point of my explosive anger! But you know what.... Nothing come out of my mouth. I just stormed out and thankfully my parents weren't at home! If not I'll sure not dare to. I was beginning to tear because she's like idk unreasonable? She's just a selfish human and I hope one day she'll know what is the meaning of "consideration".
Phew!!! Finally I let go of my dissatisfaction. My unspoken grudges against my sister that I hold back can pile up to Mt Everest. It's just that I don't dare to speak it out!!!! FML why am I such a loser..................
