posted by meerrz on Wednesday, February 29, 2012 at Wednesday, February 29, 2012 ∞
Went out to find a temporary Job with Haleeda and Aina but to no avail. We decided to apply with RE. Waste of time but at least, I get to meet Aina! Being in separate poly will mean not meeting up frequently and I hate separation. :(
Diyanah's pet hamster died today. I just learned her name was Lady GAga yesterday and Diyanah was spamming me hamster porn = all her hamster pictures. It was definitely drastic and devastating. Only yesterday she played with her and the next day, it was gone. We both stated out the possible death reasons.
1. Camera Flash
"Hamsters are really small and they are affected by almost anything.
Hamsters were known to have had a stroke due to the flash of a camera, because of the sudden shock.
The flash of the camera surely is a small thing in our eyes, but hamsters are tiny...so they have higher risks of getting a heartt attack (not to mentioned, often we are creeped out by a sudden camera flash)" which means Diyanah is a killer/murderer. Imagine you are the hamster and suddenly this big gigantic enormous light flashed upon you right in front of your eyes. It's like when your mom on the lights to wake you up! The horror. But a great friend i am, I dig in for more reasons so Diyanah won't feel entirely guilty.
2. Diyanah stated that her hamster had stuck to the wheel in the cage and couldn't get out. As polite and gentle as she is, she successfully get her out from the misery. However here is what some hamster owners says:
"He might have had a heart attack, heat stroke, cut off circulation, but I think that he might have starved. If he was stuck and could not push in or out, he could have crushed his belly and made it smaller so he got hungrier quicker, and he couldn't reach any food. Or water. Since it was a hot day, he might of had dehydration and then bloop he died... that happened to one of mine once..... I don't know what happened because she was loose enough to pull her self out but she didn't and she was crushed right around her abdomen...."
Finally something scientific to sweep away the regrets for taking flash photos.
From this, I swear I'll never own a pet hamster. I just can't handle death. Death scares me and what's more if the death was a result of my actions!!! To be honest, I never own a pet before. Yes I know I'm a loser and I have no life. If I can't handle my own life, why take responsibility for others? :)
----- 6 March 2012 -----
This day, 4 years ago was my first official relationship. See where we are now. The word "eternity" you said was hopeless and ain't worthy. Thanks for making feel insecure around guys and to judge every single one of them even though they are just pure innocent souls.
When we broke up, I thought to myself "I can live without you but I'll be miserable at best" or "I'm not that strong to get over a fucking 3 years relationship". Bitch, I did it and now I'm more matured as ever. I never go around to other guys to get over our past. Well maybe there was busguy but everyone knows, that was not entirely serious and committed.
Just so you know, I never even confided to anyone bout this post break up season I had. I have to thank my dear student council for eating up my precious time so my thoughts won't be spared for people like you. Neither do I blog about us on my blog to let ther entire world know about us splitting up. Why? Because I know myself that I'm able to break through this fucking useless problem. I don't have to drag people from all over my contact list to this problem like wtf should I talk to them about this?
Maybe you'll hop by my blog and if youre seeing this amirrul, GTFO. I'm happy and please don't text me saying "I miss you" "I miss our times together". Get a grip, dude. Look how many girls have you taken advantage for. I don't need your fucking sorry and your awful feelings for treating me like a piece of dung. I don't even want it and I don't even want to see your fucking name on my phone. I'm deleting your name today and hopefully you'll have a relationship that will actually makes you feel complete
I'm typing this not to show off about my ability to get over you. Its for future's sake. One day, I'll reflect on this entry and when im facing some fucking douchebag like you. I'll convince and remind myself that I've gotten over a 3 years relationship. So I'll be able to do the same thing again :)
Also, to finally close the book for our tale.
P/s three cheers for five years on replay. Remember?

