posted by meerrz on Monday, May 21, 2012 at Monday, May 21, 2012 ∞
Hi wait a moment while I clean up the dust!!!!

Omg if you're reading this I have to thank you from the bottom of my heart because no one would want to read this anymore boo. Anyway I'm successfully in NP yay. But here's the thing. I am uber scared I can't get used to poly life. Shitz what if I'm the JC student BUT JUST TOO COWARD to study at fast-paced? I mean I like poly and everything; just scared I will not be able to fit myself in

That aside!!! I joined TAS omg by at the best CCA ever. Just had physical training and my first ever run in NP through the slopes and hills omg. The best glory moment of my entire life! I met some super awesome friends <3 and ofc theres Lihui hehe I drag her in but also partly she wants to be in ok. I'm not that mean.
Certainly....... I have my eye candy!!! Omg he's a snowflake I swear being all so geared up everytime. Lihui caught him staring at me lmao insert shameless face here. He doesn't even look like a Malay! And wait did I tell you many thought I was mixed blood? Not directly but they just guessed of I had any Chinese blood. Omg I think my Singaporean accent deepens :( with my "LAH, leh, oi and WALAO"". Ok this is why I should get more Malay friends which is particularly close to one in my class and even if there is, we would talk in English. Eg. Luqman. Fool ah he. Can you imagine someone not being able to climb slope and make an entire big fuss? I found one jsyk

Overall poly life is fun and I love my course and module buddies to bits :*

Elearning this week but felt ain't worthy to have it at all since we still have to go back to school to do our projects and stuffs. Piles of it!!!! Feel like im at the edge already

Going for UAN PREMIERE this COMING WEDZ!!!!! Essited as hell //waves around liam's flashing toothbrush hehee

Ok Amirah LET'S DO THIS POO-jects

O wait last important point of my life;
I GLADLY MET KIM HYUN JOONG OK PERIOD. I SHOOK HIS HANDS I MET HIS GAZE I SAW HIS ABS I HEARD HIS EARGASM VOCE AND LASTLY I HAVE HIS GIFTS.
YOU JEL BABIES? BETTER BE XOXO