posted by meerrz on Wednesday, February 22, 2012 at Wednesday, February 22, 2012 ∞
At last, my hectic 2 weeks of work @ Wine Fair has ended! I had //suffered// through the nights. Yes, nights from 10pm-11pm. Chaos. I swear to not work as Carrefour Cashier ever again ;~; but oh well, meet some great colleagues. I met someone who downloaded a torrent for 2 1/2 years and in the end, she deleted it. Omg for two years. I think she practically lived with it. I have  superb supervisor. Having four kids, in contrary, she looks young and very very very entertaining. Her love life is beyond expectation. She still uses tagged. Omg //facepalm// and has like 3000+ requests. Didn’t know tagged still that “popular". Just so you know, im the youngest among the employees. I swear I look so dorky; the main reason I hate wearing specs. My “limelight” days are over ever since ive been attached to the computer/laying down on bed reading/eating less veggies (?) I just don’t want to wear specs anymore ok. Vitamins, start producing and no, you have to provide yourself am too lazy and disgusted to give you your food source.



omg I have fat cheeks omg I have damn big nose omg I hate my specs omg I hate the angle of my body makes me look so fat(already fat la but stillll…..)
So I didn’t celebrate Valentines because I have no valentine. No I am not sad. It just feels so absurd and I have no idea why. Maybe ive been celebrating it; be it with my boyfriend/friends. Sucks to have post-3-year-rlt withdrawals. No more goodmorning texts and all. Okay I just sounded like one despo95gurl. Whatever. Anyway celebrate Vday with my working colleagues. Had a blast! ;) But to sound more realistic, I just had work and cant celebrate vday with anyone. Oh I did accompany Haleeda to IMM to buy Bubble Tea. Supposedly to buy new specs but her mom last minute said to buy her adidas wing shoe…. so my 2$ fare was gone for nothing. It hurts ok….. seeing your card value dropping drastically sobs
I have new iphone covers and bought myself a new quilt from Ikea. Omg freaking comfy. Its been years since I went to Ikea and omg the display bedrooms makes me feel that my bedroom is so dull despite being pink fml. Ikea designers or whatever decorate my room please. thanks haleeda for telling me about the iphone covers!!! get them from gmarket!
43
I have yellow braces now and no im not going show you ‘em. its like showing my entire horrible unaligned teeth to you. its horror but you can see it from the above ugly pictures. swear I look like some dorky nerdy girl oh gawd

cant wait for poly to start