posted by meerrz on Saturday, January 28, 2012 at Saturday, January 28, 2012 ∞
It was my gram's birthday on 23rd jan and my family bought this swensens's fruit cake! It was beyond delicious. Maybe because there's raisins... And since I like raisins... But seriously, it was the best cake ever. Happy moments don't usually last. I felt a twinge of sadness down her bones. It was then I realised what was missing- grandad. As cliche it may sounds, I wish he was here. To be honest, I am selfish and I'm still in midst of grabbing the past; not believing that his departure had taken place. There's a reason for everything but I cant seem to find the reason for not moving on. Maybe because it was too drastic? Or I am timid, too scared to face the reality? The big fat truth? I took time for granted. I still believe that moments would stay forever. In simple words, I wasn't ready to let go. Honestly, I feel the future is just bland. Many would be leaving soon and I don't know if I will ever end up happy..... Feels like melting and become someone new.
-----
I worked during cny and it was quite pleasing as I experienced something new. I tasted quite a number of jobs. By far, satisfied with all of it.
I managed to be comfortable with my braces despite missing the feel of biting. I have to eat burgers by tearing to small bites. I felt guilty for eating hard food too but my favourite foods are mostly //hard// food.
JAE results coming out on Monday and I'm being all antsy about it. Hope I get into the course I want. My cousin and aunts kept asking why did I like Ngee Ann so much. (idk ok....) I mean my preferences are weird but np just gives me the feel of "the correct poly" or maybe it's becos of the lower COP? As happy i'll be if I successfully get the choice I wanted, my friends will be mostly in SP. ( forever alone) wish I get to see Rachel & looking forward to some eye candies. (wriggles)
My cousin's happily married and tmrs the wedding. Very excited!
P/s Time marches on without you....


