We all have our story to tell for the year 2011. Well, my story isn’t that extraordinary and special. I’d experience a lot of new things and created new memories that are most, worthy to keep.
Guess no one would want to read my blog or so but just to keep myself remembered, here’s what I did in 2011:
- SC Vice President (this is impt lol) 2010
- Death of Grandpa during O levels (I miss him ): )
- Quitted Netball (major decision, I must say)
- Single ( …. but a huge crush on…)
- Busguy
- Met Kim Hyun Joong (worth it!!!!)
- Went USS
- Had squabbles with tons of people (I think, I felt tho)
- Went to my first ever grad night
See, that’s all I did, well most of the major stuffs anyway. I hope 2012 will be better, more entertaining since I’ll be entering poly. I hope for more peace in the future….
I start off 2012 by watching drama and it wasn’t that spectacular as those who witnessed the fireworks with their boyfriends/families. Yeah, my family did our own things while yo guys were counting down. Mainly, my parents were sleeping. It felt so different being the one not counting down. But truthfully, I didn’t want 2011 to end. I had too much memories and I wouldn’t want time to eat them up. Guess im being so selfish and it was just a wishful thinking of mine that my grandpa will live forever.. He can’t just possibly give me his “forever” can he?
He left the day before my E maths O level paper. Call it nightmare or whatever, to me is just too demanding. Putting up a strong front, freaking studying formulas but nothing getting in. The incident demands me to do that much. Even when im cracking my head to solve an equation, my heart just sent me that impulse to cry. I should be at home mourning but there I was sitting for an exam. national exam! This may sound bit corny: I’m proud of myself. I scored a distinction for it.
9 jan 2012’ : Only god knows how I felt that very morning. The rubber band pulling across my stomach, the sweat sipped through my pores of my palms and obviously, the racing of my heart beat. It all faded away instantly when I caught view of my name on the screen! I screamed omg many times and im sorry if I acted um too exaggerative. Who will be shy when they’re happy? But the sight of grandpa kept rushing through my image bank. As cliché as this might sound, I know he’s there waiting outside somewhere congratulating me.
12 jan 2012’ : It’s zayn malik’s birthday and I had put on my braces ^-^ I chose pink and I had been eating cereal/yoghurt/ice cream/soup and no rice.. I hope this helps me to lose some weight!
Been listening to he is we!!! Super soothing….
p/s are business guys cute x
